TRENZ Billet Antenna

TRENZ Polished Billet Grills Top and Bottom with Custom Chrome Trim

Custom Smoked Tailights

Custom Shaved Roofrack

Custom Shaved Side Emblems

Custom Black Chromed Rear Emblems

Platinum Grey Colored Ford Oval

20 inch "Flash" wrapped with 275/45 Goodyear Eagles

Finally got a few new pics along with some older ones...

here's a closer look at the black chrome emblems:

more recent pics:

this is after Zaino'ing the X:

here's a pic of my intake (free from K&N)

close up on the TRENZ grills and custom chrome trim:

Hope you guys like'm

Paul

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey you have one beautiful, incredible truck man! I am totally impressed. Is it legal to tint over the reverse light in the rear? Because that would certainly be a hell of a lot easier, especially on my taillights.

BTW you arranged the OEM Australia clear corner buys right? Would you ever be willing to do that for the 95-01 clear corners? Or is that wishful thinking?
I sure could benefit from having OEM clear corners that don't yellow. Mine so far haven't, amazingly, after almost two years...but I'm sure the day will come and everyone else sure as heck suffers from the yellowing problem.

Sorry to get

#4 ·
Thanks Rob! I don't know if the rear tint is illegal. I've never been hassled on them. Although I've been ticketed for no front plates twice:? About the 85-01 OEM clears, I checked into them for a couple of other guys, They are waaaaaaay too expensive, it's not worth it.. about 125 EACH!!!! (if i remember correctly). I guess they didn't have too many of those parts in AU.

thanks tommy!

#6 ·
Sarek I love your Explorer!!!
It's so beautiful!

#13 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments!! I can't think of anything else to do on the exterior. Except maybe black billet grills. I'm not sure about that either. wadaya guys think about the "signal mirrors"? you think it's a little cheesy? I like how they look on the tahoes and yukons... Other than that, i think I'm done with the exterior. I'm going to need your help for the interior as I don't know anything about Car Audio...yet.

#14 ·
Tight. That sums it up. As for the interior depends on what you want it to look like I am not one to really change my interior or exterior I like the sleeper look. AS for Aussie clear corners I will talk to a friend of mine that likes in Australia and see if he can give us a price, Sarek was that price in Australian dollars or American dollars? Didn't we have a guy post with his purple 97 X limited here somewhere with the kangaroo beater on the front end or was that the other X site? None the less I will give Pete a call this weekend and see if he can go shopping for me. On a side note my clears have been on my X for about 6 months and gone through hail, sleet, snow, constant rain, salt, sand, mud, and Belgian drivers they are still clear.

#16 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments!! I can't think of anything else to do on the exterior. Except maybe black billet grills. I'm not sure about that either. wadaya guys think about the "signal mirrors"? you think it's a little cheesy? I like how they look on the tahoes and yukons... ?Other than that, i think I'm done with the exterior. I'm going to need your help for the interior as I don't know anything about Car Audio...yet. ?

I really dig the signal mirrors. I don't find them cheesy at all. It looks cool and for another thing, its an added safety feature.

#17 ·
Thanks guys! wadaya guys think about the "signal mirrors"? you think it's a little cheesy? I like how they look on the tahoes and yukons... ?Other than that, i think I'm done with the exterior. I'm going to need your help for the interior as I don't know anything about Car Audio...yet. ?

I got the aftermarket signal mirrors. I love them. Mine are wired so that they come on with the brake lights too. It's a really nice mod IMO.

#19 ·
Yeah it's great. So I figure when I hit the brakes, all the blinding red light should make the perosn behind me stop. I'll be pissed if anyone ever rearends me because I'll be like "You couldn't see 5 brake lights?!?!!?!?"

#20 ·
Sarek, ?Looking good as usual. ?Do you plan on mono-toning the gray?
Thanks BlackM! That's a good question. I have been thinking about it and going back and forth. What I like about the XLT "sport" is that t the Moldings are not just plastic, they're already painted "platinum" grey. And it's OEM paint. There are less XLT Sports than the Limited's and Eddie Bauers. So I like to think I'm a little more unique .
. But everytime I drive by a black monochromed Limited, i do a "rubber neck" because it looks so clean! Get's me wondering if I should again... then it just goes back and forth. But as for now... I like the Platinum Grey Moldings.

#22 ·
I didn't do the install. My local Lincoln/Mercuy dealer that does my service did. If you are into wiring and such it shouldn't be too hard. They come with very detailed install instructions so you shouldn't have a problem if you are going to d it yourself. I just wasn't up to the challenge of dis-membering my X when I could have someone else do it that knows what they're doing for the most part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.