Explorer Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my XP8 - Black / Charcoal Recaro Interior, 5.0 with Powerdyne, AWD

It has been my daily driver for the last 6 years. Currently sitting at 116,140 miles but that will increase as I drive it every day. This is not a show truck but an excellent driver that will turn heads and get questions at the gas pump.. Everything works, AC, sunroof, etc.

All standard items:
Complete body kit, including spoiler
Borla stainless shotgun exhaust
Racecraft suspension
Chrome LeMans wheels (Currently riding on a set of black chrome replica wheels since the originals will need a complete refinish). LeMans wheels are included in purchase.
COCO mats in great condition (I had them redone 6 years ago)

It has all options except the big brakes, including the following:
Recaro Leather seats (Charcoal)
Powerdyne Supercharger
Carbon composite hood
Carbon fiber mirror covers
Carbon fiber steering wheel / interior package

Extras included -
Original window sticker, extra SCCA decals, full set of mesh for the "gills" and front grill opening, new set of correct center caps for the LeMans wheels, Windshield banner, New fog light lenses

Price - $10,500

Here's a walk around - https://youtu.be/1y9huzizPYQ

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've got the same rust stain trails running down my back hatch glass... I may try vinegar or some stronger acid to get rid of them.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
^ ?? Strange question. He wrote 99 as-in 1999. A 2013 Saleen (if such a beast even exists) would be closer to 4X that asking price.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be putting up some more videos this weekend (hopefully) on that youtube page... and then it will likely go to eBay or Bring A Trailer...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts