Explorer Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
OMG I would've done anything to be there. That last Audi looks terrible though, i.e. the paint choice. Everything else looks sweet. The-Juice sorry to sound stupid but is that you in the first pic, I figure yes because why would you take a picture of some random guy posing in front of a car.
: Anyway again I really wish I was there. If you have any other pictures please share them!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Cool pics, I'll take the Rover and the blonde chick
Hell I would even take the TT (even if it is purple) I bet that was a hell of a show

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hey Juice,

Sweet ass pics! Did you get the chicks phone number? I went to your webpage yesterday. Is that you raping? If so it sounds very good. I watched one of the music videos

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, stay out of my goodies.

No it's not me. I host music for alot of people & run a couple of websites. Mine will be up soon & already has a link to this site.

I'm married, I don't want that skanx number. lol

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Cool pics, I'll take the Rover and the blonde chick
Hell I would even take the TT (even if it is purple) I bet that was a hell of a show
You would want a TT after you ride in one. My cousin has one and that thing has some pick up.
Im not really a fan of small cars though.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Juice,

I like the blue ford emblem on your back hatch! I am guess it lights up. Where can I get one of those?
eBay...they're for sale all the time

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL, thanx!

I'll be selling them on my site soon.

They are specially made & set to go online soon with another line called

ANUEMI (A New Me). I'll keep you updated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts