Explorer Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, you've done something terrible. You totally deserve the death sentence. You've exhausted all appeals. Tomorrow is the day you're scheduled to die.

What do you want for dinner tonight? Anything goes.

Also, what crime did you commit?

------

I would want a Porter House, rare, marinated in a garlic butter sauce over night - then grilled over charcoal and mesquite chips. I also want chunky, twice-baked mashed potatoes. Loaded. And a nice dinner salad with fresh veggies and a balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. YUM. For a closing, I'd like a nice cuban and a glass of perfectly aged cognac.

Oh and I killed those who got off easy or got away with their crimes. A vigilante, I suppose!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Well I'd want one of two things. First I'd say I'd want some rancid meat, spoiled eggs, chunky milk and anything else guaranteed to give ya food poisoning. Pretty sure they won't stick the needle in your if your last meal is coming out both ends. Might buy myself a couple of days that way. Barring that, I'd see if they'd let me build a fire or have a grill in the yard and grill me up a big juicy steak, potato using my secret recipe of seasonings and marinades with a Shiner to wash it down.

My crime would be murder because all the women around me would be dying because I'm drop dead sexy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you may be right about buying a couple days. They alcohol swab inmates' arms before injecting the needle. Like it matters?

Crimes of passion always get death row! haha

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I would choose a bucket of Jelly Belly!

And I would be on death row because I was president of the Justin Bieber fan club!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My nieces LOVE Bieber. Geez. If ever they deserve a gift or what have you... they get Bieber stuff. lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts