Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen a Speed Grille on a 01+ Sport or Sport Trac? I've thought about getting a Street Scene one but have never seen one.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Sure, there's a handful of them on CarDomain...

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. I do like that. Thanks for the pics Rob!!
I'm curious, what do you think of the speed grille Rob?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Wow. I do like that. Thanks for the pics Rob!!
I'm curious, what do you think of the speed grille Rob?
I love it. Even when it doesn't cover the entire stock grille like this one. It's a hot item right now that has succeeded the billet grilles.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I like that grill
I still like billet grills though because no other x's have them on the road. Within the Explorer community though I would say mesh grills are in

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Here's another good picture I found:

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh that's nice!! Thanks for postin that Rob.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for letting me know that Xchic!! He doesn't have them listed on his site though.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
All that's left is for that black Sport to pull forward and run over that damn cat. Then it would be perfect.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Thanks for letting me know that Xchic!! He doesn't have them listed on his site though.

Shoot him a PM or e-mail sometimes he can get stuff thats not listed on there. Great prices! 8)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
All that's left is for that black Sport to pull forward and run over that damn cat. Then it would be perfect.
Annnnnnd remove that damn bug guard

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I have been thinking about converting to the speed grill since you don't see them that much.
Susie I think they would be an AWESOME idea. I really like the way your Explorer looks with the billet grille, but after seeing 2_hotty's Explorer with the speed grille on, there is just no comparison. I say go for it!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
:stupid:

I agree. Speed grilles would look incredible on your truck, Susie. I thought about them for a long time before I did my billets, and decided to go the other way. But I think they would really sparkle on a black X. Add some chrome step bars, too!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah I'm leading to changing them out but gotta get that one past the hubby
As far as the chrome step bars....not my style...I like the black that's there...they don't show up. Besides, I'm a short girl and need the stop bars so they really need to be functional for me.

Guess when you get that 3" lift, you'll REALLY need them, then

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You know I've been rethinking that lift here lately.....My hubby so rudely reminded me this weekend that it would void my warrenty! That isn't up until December of this year. Also...my 18's wouldn't look so good and I would need to upgrade to at least some 20's, so looking at everything I will be needing a good $5k to do this...thinking I need to wait until next years bonus

1 - 20 of 49 Posts