Explorer Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On their website it says "Stainless steel cat-back system" under the Steeda Explorer specifications. So when I go into their store and search under exhausts for Explorers, they have a Bassani Cat-back exhaust setup but its marked for 5.0 Explorers.

Alwyn do you have the Bassani cat-back exhaust or just a stock exhaust setup?? Because I know you have a 4.0 OHV...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would that be compatible with my 4.0 SOHC? i dont see why not, its not like its coming from the cat forward...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is cat-forward exhaust .. would you like some pics ??

Cat-forward if I understand this correctly would mean up and through to the headers....

Cat-backwards goes from the catalyctic converter, through the muffler, piping, and exit tip...?

I would love pics, and again do you know if its compatible with my truck? Because I would really love to order one. Can you get me a special price on it since you have the hookups with Steeda? Also whats the deal with the Ultralite I/II's that they have, can you still get crazy prices from them as well?

I want to get 275/17 Ultralite II's. I'd get larger but I have these brand new Pirelli Tires that I need to take advantage of

·
Registered
666 Posts
I can get great deals for you on "steeda" products, nothing thats outsourced ... so yes Ill get some quotes for rims for you. As for the exhaust I edited it before you had a chance to notice .. LOL

I ment Cat-back ...

Oh and Im gonna take pics now for ya ...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok sweet, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much? And again, do you know if this will work with my 4.0 SOHC?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a 99. Make sure you mention that I'm a 2-Door. Thanks!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem. Thanks for checking about it anyway, I appreciate it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts