Explorer Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
You can't remotely link images from that server. You'll need to upload the pictures locally.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
What I like:

- Front end

- Wheels

What I don't like:

- Entire rear end incl. cadillac tails (who is this guy fooling?)

- Offset license plate

- Exterior paint

- Interior...tweed interior is vomit-inducing, and went out of style in the 80's...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I don't like it. The paint job is horrid.

Gee, I don't want to offend anyone. :roll:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
a roll pan would make the end look alot nicer, license plate thing a little more centeres on the hatch. paint job is a little bland. pretty good overall though.

edit: what's up with my post not showin up with proper upper/lowercase?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a roll pan would make the end look alot nicer, license plate thing a little more centeres on the hatch. ?paint job is a little bland. ?pretty good overall though.

edit: what's up with my post not showin up with proper upper/lowercase?

i noticed this too....i was having problems posting a pic few minutes ago because of it

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
monotone paint job, blue leather blue interior, and rp, i had the idea about the caddy lights, but lost it after it seemed pointless

·
Registered
107 Posts
not my style, the caddy lights are 'creative' but kinda strange on a ford imo. like putting z28 badges on a mustang in a way. hate the crooked licence plate, and for that style you guys are right, he needs a role pan. i'll give him an A for effort. man, i hope that didn't come across too opinionated and harsh?!? sorry

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
not my style, the caddy lights are 'creative' but kinda strange on a ford imo. ?like putting z28 badges on a mustang in a way. ?hate the crooked licence plate, and for that style you guys are right, he needs a role pan. ?i'll give him an A for effort. ?man, i hope that didn't come across too opinionated and harsh?!? ?sorry
The truth hurts. Realizing how much he just wasted on that Explorer, hurts even more.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That Explorer is horrible. The rear is just the worst ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts