Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who has put a EE Sway Bar in there 98+ X? Does it make the ride more stable or is there not a noticable difference?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Explorercloud, yes there are numerous people on this forum who have installed the EE sway bar. There is more than definitely a very strong improvement in ride quality and handling. Explorer Express is also running a special through this website for the month of December for a discounted sale price.

Check out that info here. Also, check out our Explorer Express forum for more X-Spec suspension and sway bar information.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Makes you feel like Andretti. Okay not quite, but it makes a vast improvment in the handling and stability of your X. One good corner and you will be a believer!

Check out the serious suspensions forum for some comments on the bar.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Well I dont have the one from EE, I have a Saleen XP8 bar, but I can say a aftermarket sway bar is a must for lowered X's or any X for that matter.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Rob

When do you think you will get around to your Salleen vs. Explore Express sway bar test?

I'm curious as to the results.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Within a month the article should definitely surface. The saleen bar and EE bar are being shipped as we speak.

The Saleen XP8 sway bar I'm pretty sure will become a near-future ExplorerX contest. Remember, this sway bar is almost impossible to get and furthermore it is brand spankin new. I'll use it for the test and comparative article and then it's back to the packaging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts