Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my flowmaster 50 series dual in/dual out installed. I got them to install 2.25" stainless from my cat back to chrome 3" tips. Its looks and sounds awesome. I also noticed a difference in accleration and highway passing power. Can't wait to put my Apten chip in on saturday. Its dark now so i can't take any pics, but i will for sure after school tomorrow. Stay tuned

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Cool, man. I bet that sounds great.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow that looks great!! I'm sure it's sounds so much meaner than it looks.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Looks great! I bet it sounds cool also Hopefully someone can host the videos.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments so far. Yes it does sound pretty mean. I also just took the spare tire out because i have CAA and they will just tow the truck anywhere if something happens, I pay 70 bux a year for their service. Also i wanted to get rid of extra weight. I hope somebody can host the videos, so you can hear it

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Rob, i just sent them to you.

DirtMcGirt, SO LOUD IT HERTZ is a car audio team that me and few buddies created, we just picked out the letters and our local place made them for us.

·
Registered
368 Posts
thats hot.. im really into audio, good slogan though haha.

Im making a got bass sticker, and an intel inside look alike that says audiobahn inside :-D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Rob, i just sent them to you. ?
To [email protected] right? I never received the e-mails.

It looks like there too big to send at the same time. I just sent the first one to you and it shows that it went through. When i tried to send the second one, it didn't go through becuase its too big of a file (12.9MB).

DirtMcGirt, thats a sweet idea for a sticker man.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice Video, Question though, Is that your X playing that little music clip before you start it, and after its shut off?

--Ryan

Thanks

Yes, that music was from my remote start on my alarm pager.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts