Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since Flik runs Flik Kustoms, and sells a good amount of Explorer aftermarket accessories I'd start a sticky thread in here for you guys to ask him if he has a certain product in stock, and how much it would cost.

Ask away!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Flik I'd be interested in billet pedals as well for my 99 if you have them. Automatic.

Also I'm really interested to see how much you could get this front end speed grilles (Note: Am not interested in billet grilles, the speed grilles only) for an 03 Escape for:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know where FLIK's been at, I'll message him over AIM and see whats up.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I dont know where FLIK's been at, I'll message him over AIM and see whats up.
Thanks Rob I'd appreciate it.

Did some searching of my own and found an answer: Steeda.

http://www.steeda.com/store/-trcatalog/pedalcovers.htm

According to the site, will fit yours as well.

Thanks for the search I really appreciate it but those are not what I'm looking for. I'll see if I can find a pic and post it or the link to the ones I want. Trenz at least makes the ones I want but not for my year. I've written them 2 times asking when and if they will be producing them for my model/year with not reply.

I have been told that there are some universal ones that probably would fit but I'm not too keen on ordering then trying something to ruin it and not be able to return it. So....I'll wait until I know that it will fit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok, Here are the pedals:

Trenz:

shipping on pedals: 10.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speed Grill on Escape:

upper Speed Grill 114.00 in Stainless

Lower Speed Grill 60.00 in Stainless

Ship on grill together is 20.00 or 15.00 ea.

sorry for the Delay. I have been very busy and have no escuse. I will try my best to be very quick with responses. You can also send me emails to [email protected] or cal me on 409-651-3545. Thank you ,Flik. Remember I want to make sure my prices are the very best.

------------------------------------------------------------------

fuel doors are about 129.00 by Westin. Until i can find a better bang for yor buck.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey Flik, I was checking out you site and saw that you have a speed grill for a 97 and up X. I have a 96 xlt and was wondering if that grill will fit on mine. If not were could I pick up one. Thanks for you help.

Also I saw the pics of what those haters did to your 99, and man that stuff pisses me off, you almost cant have anything nice without someone ripping it off. I really want to get some nice wheels on my truck but Im paranoid that I wont have that truck much longer after that. Anyways keep up the good work your explorers look awesome. Later

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Don't let that stop you, 96. Just get a good alarm. Hey, that's what insurance is for, right?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah I got a good alarm, but damn I just could imagine seeing my X like that after all that work. But your right sh#t happens and theres nothing we can do about it. If someone really wants something bad enough theyll get it.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the heads up Tommy.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I wouldn't use any of the peadals flik posted(no offense flik), you need some type of rubber on the pedal, or else when your footwear is wet, your foot will slip off. It's also important to have stock sized or close to stock pedals so your feet don't get caught on the other pedals.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah, they are sharp, snoozer either style should fit. it is about 10 buck on the delivery so whatever the price plus ten. you can email me [email protected] to set up ordering.

XP8 check these out. i can get rubberized pedals too, i just like to show th Trenz.

35.00 + 10 on ship

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh yeah, only Xp8 woould be concerned about slippin off the pedal...Mr Saleen. Us slow explorers ain't slippin!!
:box: (No Offense taken and no offense intended)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts