Explorer Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to create this thread for any of you guys to post links to your eBay auctions. I know obviously it'd make more sense to try to sell it in a forum like this or others, but eBay is always an option, or last resort.

I'll start off with mine, I'm selling my stock rear cloth seats from my Sport. $100 reserve. Ends November 4th.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2440142040

Feel free to post your auctions, no matter the topic.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Without insulting forum sales, if you are trying to sell things, they usually sell for more on ebay anyway. So i like of the idea of just linking your ebay listings.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW! It f%()*#n sold!!!! Whee 8O

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow congrats Rob!!! I know you've been tryin to sell them for atleast as long as I've known ya!! Congrats man!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, true. And I even got what I wanted for them, $100 + shipping.
8)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Says at the bottom of the auction, but the reason is because I need to get rid of a lot of my DVDs that I just dont watch or am done with.....I've just got way too much!!

G

·
BM, I think its the piece right below the door and above the step bar in this pic. It has the flare out to match the rear flare I'm thinking. Sorry, I stole tarheels pic cuz he was the first to come to mind that had that trim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts