Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the reverse glo gauges in. So far no needles sticking. At first the oil pressure gauge was sticking but i backed off one of the screws holding the plastic cover down and it fixed the problem! Geting the warning lights on the gauge cluster to line up was a *censored* also. Some of them I could not get lined up. So I only did the important ones and the ones that I would see most of the time. Here are the pics.

[

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Looks sweet!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Looks awesome! Glad you're not having major problems with this set!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice, they look awesome. I'm looking into buying the same ones u got, in a few days. However i noticed that all the 95-97 reverse gauges have the check engine on the left side of the batt gauge, where as my stock gauge has it to the left of the temp gauge. But everything else seems to match up perfectly. Is your stock gauges layed out the way mine is? Its really not a big deal though, the fuel cap will light on mine if i ever get a check engine light. I was also looking at the 98 reverse gauges and there CEL is where mine is on my 97 Sport. Again everything seems to match up perfectly except it say fuel reset where my stock gauge says door/ajar. So i think i might get the 98 ones b/c i would rather see my CEL in the right spot. Any input on this? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts