Explorer Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this is an old request.But Does anyone know how to get/turn off the tire monitor fault warning? I know it's not a bad sensor as I just installed 4 new ones and had them checked again to be sure that's not the problem.I can drive for about 20 miles and then the warning comes on.
Where is the monitor located? Would a reboot of the main CPU reset the fault? Any help on this is appreciated.

2010 Explorer Sport-Trac

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sure this is an old request.But Does anyone know how to get/turn off the tire monitor fault warning? I know it's not a bad sensor as I just installed 4 new ones and had them checked again to be sure that's not the problem.I can drive for about 20 miles and then the warning comes on.
Where is the monitor located? Would a reboot of the main CPU reset the fault? Any help on this is appreciated.

2010 Explorer Sport-Trac
I'm having the same issue ever since I installed new wheels and tires..ordered online, and were shipped here with new sensors installed..fault light came on, took it Les Shwab and was charged $28 and was fine for a couple days only to have the light come on again..took it back to a different Les Shwab and they told me it was $630 fix because my old 2006 was not compatible to the newer sensors installed. I Decided to just live with the annoyance of having to reset the error light each time I started the car...could you tell me what you ended up doing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts