Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey, welcome! Nice to see another offroader on here! Your truck looks great. Looks like you got alot of trails around there too. I swear everyone does except for the state of New Jersey :roll:

Oh, I couldnt stop laughing when I read your "look at that ass" comment
You keep your truck super clean which is sweet. I always feel bad for those neglected paint and exterior work offroad Explorers

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
:stupid:

my parents neever wash there X, and im always all over them, i dont understand how people could let there cars get in that bad of a shape, even if u spray it off once a month, thats like $2

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Welcome Todd!!!!
Glad to see you use your X offroad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guyz, this is my x buddy, the guy i said i would try to get to come to this site, well he came by himself....the know all person for x's....
....have a question this kid knows it....no joke but u've seen his pic, hes the kid in my mug shot....yes the other kid holding the tampon...wana see here ya go....our Our Mug Shots

welcome todd...

adam

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Todd, didnt know you were a friend of Adams. Thats sweet. Welcome!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot one pic though, STOCK! of course. Although I don't like to show it off, it show how much its been improved!! 8)

And a pic of the Parent's '02 XLT 4.6 and mine

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
That is awesome man, glad to see you're a Ford family, and two badass Explorers doesnt hurt either!
I really love your Sport and I generally dont like 95-97 Sports in general.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Damn, looks like you're getting screwed man. Get a 3rd gen!!!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
hey guyz, this is my x buddy, the guy i said i would try to get to come to this site, well he came by himself....the know all person for x's....
....have a question this kid knows it....no joke but u've seen his pic, hes the kid in my mug shot....yes the other kid holding the tampon...wana see here ya go....our Our Mug Shots

welcome todd...

adam

all it shows the nice pretty red x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just an update of what it looks like as of yesterday:

Deer jumped out in front of me on my way home from school yesterday around 2 45. I was going about 55 or 60 and I didn't even have a chance to hit the brakes. Took a pretty hard hit. Just slightly twisted the bumper though! Pushed the drivers fender back into the door. Buckled it too. Buckled the hood pretty good and shoved it up over the cowl. Busted alot of the grille out, mounts for the lights, all drivers side lights are gone, headlight was barely hanging there and fell off today. Bugshield is gone. I'm quite happy the way it took it though. It'll be under the knife for a little bit to get a face lift, but I'm hoping it will be back better than ever!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't give me that poor deer BS!!
It was the one that ran out! Yea I do get to get a new hood. I'm just hoping they can match up the paint and match up my graphics. I do get to get rid of my acid rain spots on my hood though 8) I guess thats a good thing

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey, I spoke with frieka about this and he gave me the news after it happened. I'm just glad you're alright. I can't believe your Explorer didn't substain more damage, especially for the speed you were going. Must've been pretty freaky.

Good luck with your X on the repairs and bill, and now you just have an excuse to have a monotone front and as muncheese said, a new hood

As for the deer, well, Bambi had its day :snipe:

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow damn you were lucky. I can't believe you didn't get more damage than that. Glad that you are ok though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts