-bugflector

-EXPLORER decal(front window)

-Running Boards

-hands free cell phone system

Future Modifications:

-LED's(interior heater vents)

-Halogen lights

-Clear Corners?

more modifications will be added on soon...

My X

EXPLORER decal

Shot from and angle

This is a shot from the front seat looking into the back...

neons installed under my dash(driver and passenger side)

My PIC (pilot in control) area

shot of my neons to light up my backseat floor(driver and passenger side)

Me hanging out in my X... (forgot to put my fuse box back on after i put a new fuse in... lol)

Me and my X... and my buddy's is behind mine, but you cant see it to well...

A lower shot of the front...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Nice...I'm not a fan of interior neons, but if thats your thing, thats your thing. And yeah Andrew is a member here (CGAH02). Looks good tho, and I saw ur offroading pic from before. Looked like a hell of a lot of fun.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ahhh, a fellow 5.0 guy. "We are brothers you and I"

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
haha...I keep telling him, I want his V8!!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Very nice X man!!!!! I dig the interior neons. Really awsome. Keep up the great work on your X!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i like the interior neons too, we all have our different taste, but i want to get some better shots when its really dark, its looks better if its like pitch black in my X, but thanks for all you posts appreciate it...im confused about what to do next...

·
Registered
640 Posts
:!: Drop it, Dub it, boost it and then pimp it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
money is a matter lol, but im working on the basic things that i really want to get right now for look, then im gonna get into my engine as soon as my mods are met to my specs, and i would wanna lift it up if anything, im more of an off road guy, but thanks...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Offroading would be still just as sweet in my book, if not better. If anything it'd just be a change :D

I used to go offroading, but then it was just too much of a pain in the ass to constantly clean it all the time, and plus, well my truck just screams to be lowered and FAST!
8)

·
Registered
640 Posts
There's nothing wrong with wheelin'. Check out some of the sick rigs over on www.explorerforum.com There are some hard core off road guys over there!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yeah lift that sucker and put some 35s on it. That's what I love on X's. It's the dream mod for mine even if it is 2WD.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm still working on some more things, i got metal pedals that light up with the neon blue on them, i have to hook them up, and i jsut got a new power steering pump, mine was pretty bad, so im saving a little money right now, to pay off the pump... 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
xchic, man ur X is looking sick as anything, i like that alot, i have to take more pictures of mine soon, i got some wheeling pics to put on there, and i got new pedals, and my black out lights.. so mines geting there... :roll:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
thanks ;)

yah cant wait to see some new pic's of your X.... love me some mudd....

Here is a pic from my muddin days.

I'll post more soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That pic's awesome Allie

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Xchic that is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey, i have the pics of my mudd days too, they are on my buddys computer, so i have to get them but i will definately show you them once i get them.. ur X is looking really sweet, before and now...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts