Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.rimstop.com

On this site you can type in your explorer and seach their database for wheels and see what they look like on it, you can also choose color of vehicle and lower it too, kinda neat.

Here's mine sittin on 26" Lexani V.P.'s

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That's cool!! Thanks for postin that!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Sweet, looks to be a lot better than TireRack's system like this. At TireRack I didnt ever really find those "previews" to be accurate anyway.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
You're right, Rob. The TireRack thing has the lighting all messed up, the scale of the wheels is usually off, and the most annoying thing is they will only show you the wheels that they will sell you for your car. Which in my case was only three wheels. Lucky for them I really liked one of the three.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I also have tried the Tire Rack one, and this one is way better, the choice of cars and trucks on here is endless, plus you can do lots with the look of the vehicle

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hell, if you have a 2nd gen X, Tire Rack won't sell you anything. Don't tell them those 18X8.5 Modas/255/55/18 Scorpion Zeros they sold me are on an Explorer.
Dumb @sses! :roll:

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yo, check this out...I made my X supa ghetto with 22" Bazo B22 and slammed the X:

·
Registered
107 Posts
wow, that looks ghetto-fabulous! you'd need one serious big brake conversion to stop your truck w/ those if you could even mount 'em!?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts