Explorer Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running across the web searching for pictures and info on the Kenny Brown X so Rob didn't have to do all the searching for it to do a write up all on his own I ran across a red one on the web looks like it came from a magazine but was a stray photo on some defunkt page. Just thought I would let Steeda know he is no longer alone and in the cold.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Check out this thread, 7th post down: http://www.tchracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3323

Is that our SteedaExplorer? He owns a Lotus Esprit? HUH? That's got to be him because it's his serial number, unless he bought it used from that guy.

BTW, I believe the Esprit's have a 4cyl TT and not a V8, don't they?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Check out this thread, 7th post down: http://www.tchracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3323

Is that our SteedaExplorer? He owns a Lotus Esprit? HUH? That's got to be him because it's his serial number, unless he bought it used from that guy.

BTW, I believe the Esprit's have a 4cyl TT and not a V8, don't they?

How DO you find this stuff?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I'm a dog, remember? And a labrador retriever at that.

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
That's 110% him. I don't know whats up with that Lotus Espirit talk. I've also been wondering where he has been lately, I know he had the accident but that obviously isn't keeping him away from TCHRacing.com

I wonder if CobraXP ever got the wheels he bought from him...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Older Lotus Espirit's can be had relatively inexpensive the maintenance(sp? at 2 am) also yes some Espirit's came with the V-8, some with the turbo 4's I was reading a book about them not too long ago. Those have always caught my eye just something about them.

*Waits for Rob's write-up on the KBX*

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I love Lotus Espirits. I'm just surprised he got one. Anyway, yeah eventually I will get to writing an article on the Kenny Brown Explorers! I really wish they made 2nd generation Explorer stuff.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That's 110% him. I don't know whats up with that Lotus Espirit talk. I've also been wondering where he has been lately, I know he had the accident but that obviously isn't keeping him away from TCHRacing.com

I wonder if CobraXP ever got the wheels he bought from him...

You guys need to check the dates on the TCH thread...

And the answer is 'No' Rob... :roll:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
And the answer is 'No' Rob... ?
Wow are you serious? You already paid for them right? Was it through PayPal? You can report him to PayPal if that is the case...and they WILL get you your money back.

As far as the dates, maybe, but the Lotus Espirit is parked in his driveway, I can tell. Look at any of his Steeda Explorer pictures and you will know what I mean. So he obviously owns one...and I sure as hell wouldn't have sold it either if I were him (although he does tend to wish-wash around through vehicles).

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah - this is the last week for him. He has told me I will see my money this week. I hope so, because this is going to end one way or another, and the 'another' is not a nice way to end it for him.... I'll leave it at that for now....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Well he's been posting as recently as april 11 th on those boards. Seems like he raced that lotus(what I gathered from a few threads) with a porsche that is sitting in his driveway as well.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I've seen people make "deals" with folks, take the money, then go on a "hiatus" from the forum before. He needs to clear up this deal with Cobra before we schedule another EXPLORERX MEET, GREET, AND ASS BEAT.

I'm in a butt kicking mood right now because I'm watching the Academy Award winning movie 'Navy Seals'. How Charlie Sheen didn't win Best Actor I'll never know.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Apparently that red Steeda I came across the picture of was used for a Borla exhaust campaign in 1998 around April is my best guess.[/img]

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hello all ... I know this seems weird (me not being around then popping back in to say this), but Im not one to take someones money and run. Its more complicated than it seems .... the bottom line is CobraXP will be getting his money back shortly.

I had the rims to send out but no truck to bring them to ship out .... but like I said this no longer matters as I will be sending him his money shortly.

And the car is a Twin Turbo V8, 1997 model ....

AL

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Well good. Thanks for clearing it up. I hope Cobra gets his money as you say.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I'm having trouble understanding how a person that has the resources to get a lotus, can't immediately refund a couple hundred bucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts