Explorer Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would you rather have proformance wise in ur X a v6 or v8.. Ive heard that there is so much more that you can do to a v6 and make it out proform a v8 but then again you cant pass up the v8 sound......I personaly wish i had an 8 banger bc of the sound with a custom exaust you just cant pass that up but for now im holding strong with my 6...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Andrew we already have about...2-3 threads about this same exact topic

And where did you hear that theres "so much more you can do to a v6"?? All the real performance parts are for the V8's.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The possibilities in the 5.0 are SOOO much more than a V6. Anything you do to the V6 you can do to the V8 and get more power out of the V8, and then some.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i thought there werre gona be more i was just to lazy to search for them... ive heard threw a few ppl that there are more add ons idk what they ment by that

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Think about it. How long has the 5.0 been around? 20 years or thereabouts? Think about all the Mustangs and all the parts out there for them that are pretty much interchangeable.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
The possibilities in the 5.0 are SOOO much more than a V6. Anything you do to the V6 you can do to the V8 and get more power out of the V8, and then some.

:word: my point exactly

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea very true guess i cant belive everything that is said haha i wish i had a V8 hahaha thats what buying a leftover is all about...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts