·
Registered
640 Posts
So do the rest of us!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do the Lund Windjammer wing look like the saleen? it dont have to be a saleen i just want something like one.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Do the Lund Windjammer wing look like the saleen? it dont have to be a saleen i just want something like one.
Honestly it doesn't look anything like it.

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I have a garage full of them, i'm selling them off, one by one, i just don't want to flood the market.

I'm Sure :roll:

I can't wait until EE starts selling theirs
(That is the funniest smilie)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well in all honesty and joking aside if you are looking for one you might try junkyards(highly unlikely it is still there) or there was a guy with that burnt orange X most of his body kit survived from his wreck minus front bumper it appeared may try and find his cardomain site and contact him(also anyone trying to duplicate the XP8 body kit might want to contact him and get the parts he has available), another source would be Ebay if you can fnd one on there. Then there is always Midnight Auto Supply if you live near anyone with an XP8(I do not promote this way of getting parts as you take a huge health risk) so good luck with your hunt and if I come across any parts(not likely) I will post them in the forums.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts