Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today it was warm so i got the hose out and hooked it up and washed my dad's truck..then clay bared it then waxed it and armoralled(sp?) all the plastic and waxed the door jam's and pressure washed under the hood..so tonight it look's brand new..some time this summer he's getting 31's exactly like mine and doing TT/AAL's to lift it..now it look's way to low

anyway here's the pic's

washing it

waxing

after all done

our X's together

so what do you think?

·
Registered
640 Posts
I think you need to send me some of that snow so I can blow the cob webs out of my SRX 440!

But seriously, they are both lookin' good.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is actually 3..my mom has a 94 to

i havent cleaned my truck up yet..think im gonna leave it muddy for alittle while

im really happy with how my dad's truck turned out..and i got $$ for it too

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theme or crazyness?

i have some mod's planed for my dad's truck also so hopefully by the end of the summer i will have it lookin awsome

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Looks like you did a great job!!!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
8O that is just not right, the kid just shouldnt have the best vehicle in the family (when he is only 14)

Thats pretty cool seeing all of those X's

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i wouldent say the nicest..my dad's it darn nice(AND HAS A 5.0!!)..mom's is in showroom cond(as is mine and my dad's)..mines just the most high end and most moded..but it's not the nicest in the family..my grandpa has a awsome 03 f-150 that i love,,his is the nicest truck in the family!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
How about you just accept a compliment :roll:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
thank you guy's..the big thing will be to try to keep it clean..dern snow melting get's on the road's
?

Rob what's up with you?
:
I think he is saying that I am saying that you have a nice ass X

I am just jokeing with you about you being the kid and having the best vehicle, it is just usually the other way around, I am glad to see that you have a nice vehicle and are taking such great care of it and all of youre familys X's

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Definetly, I bet your parents enjoy having you around cleaning their X's.

And Ive never seen a car that shiny with snow in the background

1 - 20 of 24 Posts