Explorer Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've had my clear corners since mid summer now. When i installed them i used some normal clear light bulbs from canadian tire. I never really noticed how yellow/orange the bulbs are at night compared to the stock head lamps. It really looks stupid. What kind of bulbs should i use to match the white look of the head lamps. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys. But i would like to use all white lights. Would those company's still apply?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. I've been using the sh*tty white lights for half a year a now and i have never once been bothered. Possibly because i know some officers very well. But either way i'm not worried about it. Anybody have any suggestions.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I have a 3rd generation X....but with my clear corners I got APC's Titanium blubs....love them they only show amber when they light up, otherwise you can't see them.

Hey that's the same ones that I have

They do look great, I got them for my Ranger since the amber really stood out, good thing they fit my X cause they werent cheap (and they were impossible to find in my area)

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
well around here I think they saw me comming, they were around $20.00, I had to have them ordered because nobody carried them, that was also in 2002 when I think they first came out with them (at least in my area) you sould be able to get them for less I would think

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I just bought some APC Titaniums on line about a month ago for about $11 apiece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts