Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what XP8 accessories are going to be sold through this website? Are you thinking of the shadowed out Saleen windshield decal from the 98-99 XP8s and items like that?

Rick

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Rick, we don't actually sell any XP8 accessories through this website. I got the XP8 rear sway bar out of luck, and it was a contest for ELITE members. I wish I had some sort of hookup with XP8 accessories, but I'm just as SOL as you are.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob;

I guess I am confused a bit because when I first come into the website, there is a little blurb (about 1/2 the way down the page) about the online store selling authentic Saleen parts, including some authentic XP8 items. It then says it will not be providing any ground effects, of which we all share the sympathy and PAIN.

Thus I just was curious what items it would have up there or were referring to? You might not see it but I do need a window sticker as the windshield has been changed. I can not find a Saleen window sticker with the correct curvature to work on my Explorer, thus that would be one items in need for me (the shadow Saleen windshield banner).

Rick

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Hey Rick, we don't actually sell any XP8 accessories through this website. I got the XP8 rear sway bar out of luck, and it was a contest for ELITE members. I wish I had some sort of hookup with XP8 accessories, but I'm just as SOL as you are.
And as SOL as I am!
I wish we could get some hookups

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Rob;

I guess I am confused a bit because when I first come into the website, there is a little blurb (about 1/2 the way down the page) about the online store selling authentic Saleen parts, including some authentic XP8 items. It then says it will not be providing any ground effects, of which we all share the sympathy and PAIN.

Thus I just was curious what items it would have up there or were referring to? You might not see it but I do need a window sticker as the windshield has been changed. I can not find a Saleen window sticker with the correct curvature to work on my Explorer, thus that would be one items in need for me (the shadow Saleen windshield banner).

Rick

I had a possible hookup with a guy who was selling some authentic Saleen parts, but mostly for Mustangs. He had some very basic things such as supposed authentic Saleen windshield decals actually for Explorers, and Saleen engraved 5.0 engine plaques. He told me initially we could work something out, and then after repeated attempts of contact to him, I never heard anything from him again.

So unfortunately that was canned.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Rick,

for the decal you can contact Mark at performance autosport or Jeff at speedworx NM

Hennie

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Rick,

for the decal you can contact Mark at performance autosport or Jeff at speedworx NM

Hennie

I actually talked to the guys at Performance autosport, and they couldn't do anything about the winshield decal. Mustang decals curve too far at the ends, and i didn't like that. So i took a mustang decal (the longer one) and cut it up and measured it out, took quite a while, but it looked the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts