Explorer Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of trying to get bigger tires then what I currently have in more of an agressive type. I plan on buying them this summer. I don't want to spend anymore then 100 a tire. Hopefully

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm confused. Are you looking to buy an All-Terrain tire, or more of a sport truck performance tire?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Definitely get Toyo's AT tires. My dad has them and they totally grip the road like glue. It's like my Dunlop tires for my Cobra R's...ok not that much but it's damn close. They are really REALLY good tires and they have excellent tread life. I'm not sure what they are priced at...check out Tire Rack.

G

·
Prolly need to check with a tire dealer and get an off brand tire. Thats what I did and got 265/75R15 (31X10.50) for $70/tire.

·
Registered
391 Posts
jsut get some 33/12.50's and cut your fenders... it will look bada$$!!! screw the budget....

but seriously, if you want a good A/T tire for less than $100, check out some of the other brands (no-name) that BFGoodrich makes.... I swear I saw an off-brand of the BFG A/T for pretty cheap, and those A/T's ( i have the BFG brand ones) ARe GREAT!!!! I love them!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts