·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Steeda - Where are you at?

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That's a good question. Haven't seen 'em around here in a while.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I haven't seen him in ages, and even though "its not my problem", he sold his old set of wheels to Cobra and has been a no-show ever since...really wondering whats going on because that doesn't seem to be of character to him. So it very well makes me wonder just what the hell is going on....

Hope you hear back from him soon Cobra...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey guys ... Im still alive! Ive just been ultra busy and stressed lately ... Im sorry for any miss-understandings, but as you can read in the other thread Ive been without my X for quite sometime now. It was a hit and run and now Im having to dish out all my cash for the repairs .... anyways, I PM'ed you CobraXP, hope you understand. And please keep the faith Rob.

AL

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Of course I "have the faith" Al, I was concerned for CobraXP thats all. Like I said it was uncharacteristic of you I thought to just dissapear and take some guys money so I knew something was up.

I'm really sorry to hear about what has happened to your truck. I hope insurance will cover most of it. I think now would be a good time to get your truck monotoned. Part or all of it might be covered by insurance anyway. I know this is all out of your insurance but it'd be a lower insurance cost then it would be to do all of this out of your own pocket in a matter of speaking.

Well, good luck with everything and glad you're OK that's the most important thing.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was beginning to worry about you.

I knew you had been in a wreck, but I had sent an email and PM with no response, and tried your cell with no answer. Just thought I better check on you...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hmmm ... well sorry bout that! Im trying my best to get things straightened out ASAP, thxs again for caring folks ... makes me feel special.

AL

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
My father chooses to self insure everything since (Knock on wood) we havnt had many accidents ....

AL

Looks like you need some better insurance coverage though...."no glove no love!" I mean...errr...dammit, wrong topic...

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about the X. Hope it gets fixed soon and looks perfect again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts