Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand Steeda only made one actual production "Steeda Explorer" although aparently the parts could be bought and added to any X as the owner liked. (Not unlike Saleen) Luckey for us the owner of this "one and only" is active over on explorerforum.com. Now we just need to get him over here where he can have his very own personal forum! I think you need to send out an invitation Rob!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:!: Thanks for the idea. I just normally don't think "ok, lets spam ExplorerX's address"
so this thought passed my mind.

I'll PM him now.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, it's worth a try! If he's the only one, We gotta have him over here!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow. Get him over here Rob!!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Well I PM'd him but no response yet. I guess its just a waiting game

G

·
If you guys have any questions, please let me know ... Or if you dlike som pictures, Id be more than happy to provide some ...

Thxs for the warm welcome !!

Alwyn Villanueva

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I place a vote for some pictures! Hey why don't you register?

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I would love to see some pics of the Steeda Explorer. I hadn't even heard of a Steeda until this forum was created.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome man! I've seen pics of your Steeda over on the EF. Very nice and very unique. Makes all of those Saleens a dime a dozen! (I'll catch hell for that one.)

Register here and get a nice pic up for your avatar, as well as some shots for all of us to see. After all, this is THE place for all Explorers and especially street Explorers!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I would love to see some pics of the Steeda Explorer. ?I hadn't even heard of a Steeda until this forum was created.

Steeda is huge within Mustangs. Thats their main territory.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
[..]

Steeda is huge within Mustangs. Thats their main territory.

Ahh gotcya!! No wonder why I hadn't heard of Steeda.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yes Steeda is mainly a mustang group, I have had 3 mustangs and ever since Ive delt with Steeda Ive known them for quality and customer service, as a matter a fact Im good friends with many people there (Party occasionaly) and Im in very good terms with the owner/founder.

As for pictures, I should have them up shortly ... I dont think its anything special but, it sure feels like it over on this forum !!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is special. It's one of a kind!

Steeda makes some fabulous parts for Mustangs. I don't like everything they produce, but I wouldn't trade the Tri-Ax in my Cobra for ANY other shifter on the market.

So you hang out with Darius. That's too cool. Nice to hear he isn't an @@s like I've heard Saleen can be. Not that I've met him, but the owner and wife of my local "Stang shop" has and said Saleen was a real jerk. (Saleen guys are gonna tear me up again for this, but I am just repeating what I was told.)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ok just wanted to make an announcement; this forum isn't moving like I had thought it would and really the more I looked into the Steeda Explorer parts the more I realized that they really are inferior; Steeda (the member) himself even said that the sway bar they utilize wasn't even designed for the Explorer and he has no clue what it is from. It looks like Steeda (the company) just put out a half-assed attempt to pull off the market from Saleen. That's my instinct, anyway.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah I noticed that as well. He also stripped it down of basically any Steeda-ness that it had. And apparently as he said himself the Steeda sway bar was a joke, wasn't even designed for an Explorer
So there goes that I guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts