Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here they are guys, I took a little photo shoot, unfortunately the lighting outside wasnt very good, but Im sure you get the idea and I got some daylight xenon pics as well. Please lemme know what you think!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Looks awesome! The first picture is by far the best. Dude what are you talking about the lighting isnt that great out? It has been pouring out all day here, the roads are completely flooded, and its dark out! I'm moving to Florida dammit!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL ... I have a doctors note! J/K ... Ive just been lucky knock on wood.

And just for ur info its a 75$ fix it ticket with no points on ur license here so im not to worried.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I believe its the same here. But the cop reserves the right to impound your car on the spot, and I've seen it happen plenty of times so in a few months I'm stripping my front two window tints unless I become a cop in time before my X has to be inspected.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe its the same here. But the cop reserves the right to impound your car on the spot, and I've seen it happen plenty of times so in a few months I'm stripping my front two window tints unless I become a cop in time before my X has to be inspected.

Well Ive never heard of that happening here, and most of my friends have tint ALMOST as dark as mine .. LOL

But I hope it never happens to me .... :beg:

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Looks awesome! The first picture is by far the best. Dude what are you talking about the lighting isnt that great out? It has been pouring out all day here, the roads are completely flooded, and its dark out! I'm moving to Florida dammit!
Ya, looks way too warm down there!

I love those lights! I really want some now, if they look that good. Whats the brand?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm totally convinced on getting HID's now. Rock on!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are Phillips Ballasts, Igniters and Bulbs ... I got them from a VW friend of mine that didnt want them anymore, Ill ask him what site he got them from and will post it for ya. Just be weery that not all HID kits look like this, some are crappier well most are to be honest ... these are 10,000K's and cost 690$ plush shipping! But I got them for 275$ brand spanking new ....

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
But I got them for 275$ brand spanking new .... ?

Dude, hook a brother up! I need those and those are an INCREDIBLE price!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I put these in our "Sport/Street Truck" picture photo gallery

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Coolnes, Thxs! Oh and I wish I could get you a set, but mabe I can get a discount if both you guys want them. Ill let you guys know ASAP ....

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow very nice Steeda!!!!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
QUESTION: Where are your wipers?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Well they're off. The real question is, why. I suppose just for the photoshoots. After all it just rained there the other night.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts