Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Largest All Ford Racing Event in the World!

Gateway International Raceway park in St. Louis on May 13-16, 2004.

http://www.worldfordchallenge.com/

I will be there and I will be SuperCharged!
Come see me kick some Mustang & Lightning butt! Well, at least they won't kick mine so bad anymore!

I know that L's and HD truck's are comming from all over the country. Of Course the Stangs will be there from everywhere. If you like Fords and Racing this is the end all be all event! I will be there Thursday for setup and other fun non-public fun through Sunday. See you there!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I went. It was fun and I had a great time. Since the S/C is not on and I couldn't show & race, I just went ahead and showed only. Well that was a fiasco. They lost my judging sheet and I got nothing. There was a Stock and Modified SUV class and I did not win anything. I went up after the seramony and asked what class I was in. They looked for 10 minutes for my sheet and could not find it. Finally saying I was put in Modified Trucks All.
WTF!

I really wasn't upset about not getting a trophie. I was upset about not getting a trophie from here. They have huge tropies with Crystal Ford Emblems and look freaking awesome! Oh well, there are lots of other shows and trophies this year. I just like to go and hang out with the FTW gang!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts