Explorer Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if it would be possible to click on a members avatar and go to their gallery? Or have a link as a option to go there? I'm talking about when we are in a thread and the response area to the left that has their information. If I didn't make myself clear let me know.

I think this might be close to the request I made to click on the users name and go to their info page. If I'm repeating myself tell me to sit down.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Good idea!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Great idea Susie!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
or if that wouldnt work make the avatar a link to their profile or something, but still a very good idea

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey guys sorry I have been extremely busy and haven't had much time to fully search around the forums for posts. Yes as muncheese stated this was brought up before in the past. Unfortunately because of the way the photo gallery categorizes user's on a numerical based system there is no simple way of doing this. I am looking further into the photo gallery coding to figure out if I can see a loophole in this system and make it easy to link from.

I will try and keep you guys updated but my time for things like this is extremely minimal now unlike the past. Thanks for your patience and understanding. And I wasn't trying to "ignore" anyone.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I had a thought, it's a complete ghetto rig which would need team participation.

Everyone makes a link in their signature that goes to the photogallery. Just a thought. (temporary of course)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I had a thought, it's a complete ghetto rig which would need team participation.
?

Everyone makes a link in their signature that goes to the photogallery. ?Just a thought. (temporary of course)
I just figured no one would want to do that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts