Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I need to buy a 95-00 Grille with extensions. I tried ebay and other sites but they are too expensive for me. If anyone has one laying around email me at [email protected] or reply here later...

TOny

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'll have one for sale in exactly a year, LOL. But yeah not much help to you now. Sorry!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
There are alot of Explorer Grilles on EBAY! The Aftermaket ones they sell look like they will fit well.

i have heard that the aftermarket grilles do not fit very well on the explorers
That's just empty statements coming from people who have zero experience with using non-OEM parts. I bought an aftermarket grille to replace my stock one until I get my X-Spec grille installed and it is an exact copy. I had absolutely zero problems with it. FordExplorer157 also uses an aftermarket grille and same deal, no problems.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I heard the same things about the aftermarkets not fitting right for others. Its good that it worked for you guys.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That's just empty statements coming from people who have zero experience with using non-OEM parts. I bought an aftermarket grille to replace my stock one until I get my X-Spec grille installed and it is an exact copy. I had absolutely zero problems with it. FordExplorer157 also uses an aftermarket grille and same deal, no problems.

I actully bought a aftermarket Bumper. I will be geting a grille too though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts