Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure since this is the greeting hall, let's see your best mugshot! After all, I need something else to associate with your username and avatar!

Here's mine for starters; it's actually from about a year ago, but yet I pretty much look the same. I just think it's a good shot & angle so I use it:

<center>

Now let's see yours!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another one for me to share. Only a handful of you guys know that I'm a volunteer firefighter where I live. Here's me in my turnout gear at the academy:

<center>

We got a lot of good lookin people on here!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts

That's the best pic I have of me right now. It was taken about a year ago in Hawaii. I wasn't to happy about having my pic taken right then so thats kind of a fake smile I have.

Also, note that I may look part black, which I am, but, I don't act like it. Everyone tells my I'm such a white person since I act so much like a white person. The black part of me is good for getting into colleges and getting scholarships.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid7...22/fb1d5dd8.jpg

That's the best pic I have of me right now. ?It was taken about a year ago in Hawaii. ?I wasn't to happy about having my pic taken right then so thats kind of a fake smile I have. ?

Also, note that I may look part black, which I am, but, I don't act like it. ?Everyone tells my I'm such a white person since I act so much like a white person. ?The black part of me is good for getting into colleges and getting scholarships. ?
?
Hey man, nice to see your mug! That's awesome how you were in Hawaii - I was in Hawaii a year ago myself! I went to Oahu and Maui....what islands did you go to? LOL, and thats messed up how u ripped urself apart there lol...

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I was on Oahu last year too. I think it was somewhere around July 13th or 14th through the 22nd or 23rd.

I'm not trying to totally rip on myself but, if you met me, you would instantly think, Dude that guy is so white. I don't care what the f*** he looks like he's a white f***ing white person.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not trying to totally rip on myself but, if you met me, you would instantly think, Dude that guy is so white. I don't care what the f*** he looks like he's a white f***ing white person. ?

LOL, ok...I'll take your word for it haha.....but hey, at least you got a sense of humor about it...at least you're not a "gangsta"

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yeah I'm not gangsta. I'm only gangsta when I need to be. Well at least I was when my friends told me to be. It was actually really funny. I hate gangsta things like huge chrome dubs and bling bling stuff. I hate it all. Thats another reason why people call me white. I don't like any black people things like rap or anything of the sort. I want to lift my ride and add huge tires too. Thats the hick part of me. Like you said, I do keep a sense of humor about it. I can be really funny about it sometimes like when I'm really tired. I'm glad I could explain it to ya Rob.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, nice man. Yeah I'm really not for these bling bling rides, but occasionally i see something thats done tastefully and I can appreciate it. But I swear a lot of people just take bling way, way overboard. It doesn't even look clean.

That's cool you want to lift your truck too. Should look sweet!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yeah there are these people that live across street that have ghetto relatives. One of the relatives has a '97 or '98 Expedition that is lowered and is on I think 20s or 22s. It was black but they repainted it some ugly grey color. The vehicle is just hopeless now. It needs scrapped and started over. But oh well at least it's not my ride. I agree with you that it has to be tastefully done. There are a couple good lookin Expeditions where I live. I just wish everyone could modify their rigs tastefully. Unfortunately bling takes over tastefulness. Oh well. :roll:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for new members

·
Registered
70 Posts
Me with the other X

·
Registered
70 Posts
lol...p.s. my new wheels should be on the way....so the tires will be on them soon and the lift will be ordered.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well here is a mug shot of me... LOL

Later, RJ68

1 - 20 of 173 Posts