X Charger

4K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  fordracing89 
#1 ·
Look what finally made it's way from the back seat to under my hood

now finally Joe will leave me alone

FYI install pics are located in my gallery

See less See more
#4 ·
Sooo.....that means you're almost as fast as me now? 8)

Looks great, Tommy. I need to get that Baumann kit, too. Hell, they're right here in SC. Not like it would take long to get here.

#7 ·
Yeah, that sway bar added at least 100 hp, not to mention the TypeR stickers I put on this weekend.

Supercharger? Who needs it. :roll:

#9 ·
See there? You got the idea. No need for expensive performance parts. Hell, duct taping your Cherry Bomb instead of welding it in would add more horsepower than a custom catback with a Flowmaster muffler. And adding a whistle tip would make your X feel like the space shuttle.

#17 ·
FINALLY!!!!!!!

I thought about you the other day when putting mine back on - I was wondering if you ever got it on....

Since this bears some on another thought (you were holding off putting it on until you felt better) - how are you feeling?

Looks great under that hood!
Now just go ahead and get the smaller pulley from John V and put it on. You will really like it then!

#19 ·
The install on Tommy's truck took longer than i expected, i thought he would help more than just fetching the tools, he kept complaining about his rectum hurting (we all know he's a hypocondriac), so i told him to take a nap, and when he wakes up i'll be done. And pictures don't lie, my hands stayed pretty clean, because that anal bastards motor is spotless.

Hope you like the new power tommy.

Joe

#20 ·
I figured he would need your help. Something told me he's just not capable of doing that on his own. I bet he fell asleep watching one of those chick movies like "Hope Floats". We know how much he likes those.

#26 ·
In all seriousness, i'm glad you got it in tommy, you'll love your new found power.

Thanks

Sorry that i took credit for the install. ? If i had known you would lash out at eric and myself, i wouldn't of made that claim.

I was just playing bro, didn't you see the
face

is your tampon into much 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.