Explorer Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Rob i came across this nice X and i just was wondering if this is what yours will look similar to. except you are painting your flares and stuff black right?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah I know that guy. All my trim and bumpers will be black, you're right. I wish I had chrome cobra R 18's...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
i mean when you get the airdam it will look very similar cause its pretty close already

Yeah it is real close. I just don't understand why he is keeping the running boards on. Negates the look he is going for. And I'm not a fan of the Cobra badging.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm leaving my steps on 8)

bleh! Explorer Sports look infinitely better without them...they're completely pointless for lowered trucks! What the hell do you need to step on it for?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
bleh! Explorer Sports look infinitely better without them...they're completely pointless for lowered trucks! What the hell do you need to step on it for?

looks silly without something there and too lazy to search for something to go in there

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah im leaving mine on too. if i could bag mine then i would take them off and just leave them the way they are but i kindof like the look of them. i know its kindof pointless for sidesteps on a lowered suv. its all preference

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
if yall are talking about running boards then its so easy to take off, and then order some panels from ur body shop and it looks 10 times better

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah they are easy to take off. im gonna have to take mine off and paint them cause they are all rusty. but i'll probley put them back on

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
You know whats weird? I honestly never noticed since you got the monotone paintjob that you had the running boards on. Ever. You're exactly right about the lines matching with the airdam.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts