Explorer Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John, I know people such as myself and I'm sure many others would love to get this decal made (btw I made the text blue, just looks better IMO
):

Now that I've got the X-Spec performance kit installed, I must say I am absolutely blown away by the sway bar in particular, among other things. Your swaybar combined with the Energy Suspension components makes for an incredible handling Explorer...it's just something that I didn't deem possible in an SUV. And the shocks are awesome - MUCH smoother and a HUGE improvement over stock.

Anyway, what I'm saying here is I'm proud to have this X-Spec suspension kit installed, and I'd really like to have the X-Spec decal made so I can put it on my truck. Do you think it would be possible to have this decal made?

And of course I will have a full decked out featured article on the site coming very soon....Stay tuned....

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, someone got that idea from someone else

:devilgrin: Yessir. Thanks too btw

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow, we are totaly on the same page! I have been thinking about a new decal recently. I really like the blue text. What do you think about a blue border? This has some real possibilities. THANX ROB!

I am glad that you like the X-Spec Suspension. These Explorers have so much potential. It is great that you can experience X-Spec for yourself.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sign me up for one John although the blue won't go well with my two tone X perhaps I will put one on the back side glass on each side, I was depressed I figure all the money I spent you would have thrown in an X decal for me
But if you did that with each order you would go broke after a while, anyway Happy New Year, hope it is very prosperous for EE

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John check this out as well:

I think that looks KILLER!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and John, if I may recommend, I think the one you posted with the blue border would be most ideal for under the hood or something. But for the second one I posted right above, it should definitely have a clear background, i.e. nothing. If you made that image I just did into a decal, wow that would be killer. I would have it on my X in no time flat. Only thing I just thought of now is that the black 'X' would have to be reversed to white, because any black text on a tinted window is impossible to see.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yup a white X or That orange they use on the top of the webpage in the advertisement. Something standoutish and take notice or perhaps several color choices

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any updates John?

·
Registered
155 Posts
We are working on it. We will most likely go with the last one you posted. We are working on a full line of promotions including a windshield decal and t-shirts! We are going try to it with the introduction of the X-Spec Performance Web Site. Right now I am concentrating on the EE website upgrade and the release of the X-Charger. In the meantime the phone calls and e-mails keep coming. Getting busier all the time!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey John, of course I'd have to see how the X-Spec Performance windshield decal looks, but you've got my interest. And of course the X-Spec Performance decal as well. I think you guys should also make up decals with your "Explorer Express" logo. Just an idea?

Glad to see things are moving along for Explorer Express & Co.

G

·
Good to hear you are finally updating your site!! It gets a little agrivating when you try and order something that is discontinued.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Ok, i like the x-spec decal idea, and i like the design, but (there's always a but with me) the white backround has got to go, the text and design should be available in different colors to compliment differenent color explorers, with no backround at all. Trust me, that white sticker on a black x will stick out too much. You want it to be seen, but also look like it was born there, not put there.

Just my opinion

Joe

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Joe I agree, I just assumed that their was no background. I like the idea of the different colors for different Explorers, question is if John wants to spend that kind of money to have the variety in decal sets. And yes I agree, white backgrounds on any decal does look quite bad.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd love to see a simple vinyl sticker that reads 'Explorer Express', or 'explorerexpress.com' in just one color, i'd advertise w/ that, just my 2-cents.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts