Explorer Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure which forum to put this in, here or the Explorer Express forum!
: Pretty sad considering I run this site!

Anyways, I'm very proud to say that I have an Explorer Express X-Spec suspension kit on the way! Let's just say the Explorer god John Vanek made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I really can't wait to install everything!

Of course you can expect a full featured review of the X-Spec suspension package here on ExplorerX, as well as a step-by-step installation guide I will develop as I install it myself! Other great EE product reviews will shortly be on their way as well including:

[*]X-Spec Sway bar

[*]Airdam

[*]Mustang-style hood scoop

[*]Powerslot brake rotors

We've got a lot of great content that will make its way on this site very very soon! Stay tuned.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Congrats Rob!!!! I bet you're excited!!! I can't wait to see the step-by-step instructions on the install and how your X looks after the installation.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Cool, I am going to order one too very soon. I won't install it until the spring though :roll: It will be nice to see some pictures of a step by step install. It would help me out alot.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool and good luck 99SportX when you start the project. Yeah I'm waiting until the Spring most likely to install it. We'll see. But I'm definitely going to do the step-by-step install guide!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts