Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of the talk about Xbox Live and everything, I figured we might as well have a place where all of our gamer tags are at...

Maybe sometime we could get a game going or something...

My gamertag is OneChance7.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Rob you should sticky one these threads

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
hey Hartman, we should play cards sometime...

Anyway, like in all the rest, whoathere is my GT

·
2,618 Posts
I suppose one of these days I really do need to get my xbox360 and DVD player hooked up to the interweb.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I suppose one of these days I really do need to get my xbox360 and DVD player hooked up to the interweb.
Wow, you are completely missing out on the 360 if you never go online.

·
2,618 Posts
Oh I definitely am. I am just cheap and haven't gotten the wireless adapter yet. I started poking around eBay last night for some.

·
Registered
651 Posts
i dont even bother with going wireless with 360...i had horrible lag so i ran a wire through the floor in my livingroom through the basement up into my room. much better!!!!

·
2,618 Posts
My cable modem is upstairs in one corner of the house and the xbox and TV are downstairs in the livingroom on the other end of the house. I unfortunately don't really have any way to run a hard line.

·
Registered
651 Posts
OOO that sucks, see my house is one level with a basement and i networked my whole house before we finished the basement....yes theres an ethernet cable in all of the bedrooms. in my house alone theres 3-Xbox 360's, 1-PS3, 2-PS2's, 1-Wii, and 6 Computers. (I have 3 other brothers). Theres also 9 cars in the driveway...and i do the maintenance on ALLL of them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine is "CO2Tim". I can't pull myself away from Mass Effect and Ninja Gaiden Black.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts