Explorer Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, X-folks! I finally sold my 2003 Infiniti FX35 today and I went to buy my 2004 Ford Explorer XLT 4x2, V6, silver birch w/ graphite leather sports bucket seats, 3rd row seating, 17" sport rims, and the 290W audio system w/ 6cd changer .

I have never been more relieved to get rid of car. I am the most happiest X driver today. I will post some pics in a few days at my webpage of http://edmaverik.20megsfree.com.

Thanks everyone for your input. I decided on the V6 because I got such a great deal and truly I always liked the V6 power of the X! I also got my K&N air filter, too. Let the good X'ing times begin!!!

For the inquiries: I sold the FX35 because the novelty wore off on the luxury crossover and the need for something with a "real" cargo area was needed by me. I had hell getting my christmas tree into my FX35 this past christmas!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Wow that is awesome man, congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like you got one hell of a package. Was the Infiniti FX35 THAT bad? What ticked you off so bad about it?

G

·
Sweet! I see you got a new one. Its hard trying to find one exactly like the one you want, and one thats been well taken care of! Enjoy! And show us the pics!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
congradulations. I also have the v6 and I have no complaints at all. It has plenty of power for my needs, youre X sounds really nice. I'm glad that you got youre FX35 sold, I didnt think it would take you very long to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Wow that is awesome man, congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like you got one hell of a package. Was the Infiniti FX35 THAT bad? What ticked you off so bad about it?

I'm curious too, I don't think I'd trade an FX for an explorer.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Congrats!!!!
Glad you got rid of the FX 'cause I hate them. Can't wait to see the new X!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts